Post-Polio Health International holds copyrights on all PHI, GINI, IPN and IVUN publications. No parts of Post-Polio Health International's publications may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without permission in writing from PHI. Because of PHI's philosophy that encourages networking, permission to reprint is usually given.
To obtain permission, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- which newsletter,Ventilator-Assisted Living or Post-Polio Health
- the volume and number and page(s)
- the title and author of the article
- your name and contact information
- the name of your support group or organization (if applicable)
- the name of your publication
- the fee (if applicable) you charge for it
- the number of copies you will be creating
- the url of your newsletter if you publish online
NOTE: IVUN does not grant permission to "reprint" articles online, but welcomes you to link to our websites, www.ventusers.org and www.post-polio.org for articles that you would like to share with your readers.
You may also mail or fax your request to:
Post-Polio Health International (PHI)
Including International Ventilator Users Network (IVUN)
4207 Lindell Boulevard, #110
Saint Louis, Missouri 63108-2930 USA
314-534-0475, 314-534-5070 fax
Office hours: 9:00 am-1:00 pm, 3:00-4:30 pm CDT, Monday-Friday