International Ventilator Users Network (IVUN)
An affiliate of Post-Polio Health International (PHI)
4207 Lindell Boulevard, #110
Saint Louis, Missouri 63108-2930 USA
314-534-0475, 314-534-5070 fax
Inquiries should include name and mailing address.
9:00 am-1:00 pm;
3:00-4:30 pm CDT,
Contact Brian M. Tiburzi at firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- For questions about Membership and PHI's services
- For general information
- To obtain permission to reprint, please specify:
- which newsletter, Ventilator-Assisted Living or Post-Polio Health
- the volume and number and page(s)
- the title and author of the article
- your name and contact information
- the name of your support group or organization (if applicable)
- the name of your publication
- the fee (if applicable) you charge for it
- the number of copies you will be creating
- the url of your newsletter if you publish online
NOTE: IVUN does not grant permission to "reprint" articles online, but welcomes you to link to our websites, www.ventusers.org and www.post-polio.org, for articles that you would like to share with your readers.
- To send information about your events in Ventilator-Assisted Community Calendar
- To be included (as a ventilator user, health professional, ventilator equipment and/or aids manufacturer, or related organization, association or foundation) in the Resource Directory for Ventilator-Assisted Living.
- To submit information for Can You Help or What Works for Me
Contact Joan L. Headley, MS, at email@example.com: